The Polish Women Can Foundation was established by the Edipresse publishing house on the initiative of the employees.
The newspapers often described difficult problems and together with their readers, tried to help solving them. There were many such actions. The Foundation was established to implement long-term assistance programs that can measurably and permanently improve the difficult situation of its beneficiaries.
The mission of the Polish Women Can Foundation is to serve children and to make childhood as good as possible.
The Foundation is a non-profit organisation. Our activities are financed by donations from private individuals, other organisations, and companies.
Our activities are focused on three main areas:
The first two areas have been crucial for us in recent years.
We have 20 years of experience. Over the years, we have built very good relations and contacts with our beneficiaries through the implementation of many aid programs for them.
If you are interested in donating:
Fundacja Polki Moga Wszystko
Ul. Wiejska 19
IBAN: PL 72 1140 1010 0000 5494 1000 1001
Swift code: BREXPLPWMBK
- The Foundation for Polish Women Can is a founding member of the Coalition for Foster Care, in which has been participating since 2004.
- In 2006, we received the award of the Ombudsman for Children „For a better future of the child”.
- In 2007, our „Przyjaciele Jelonka” program, carried out jointly with Janssen-Cilag Polska, received the „Leader of the Year 2007 in Healthcare – Charity” award.
- In 2007, we also received an award for the Coalition for Foster Care „Umbrella of Happiness 2006” in the „Love” category in a competition organised by the monthly „Your child”.
- In 2011, Joanna Luberadzka-Gruca, President of the Board of Polish Women Can Foundation, was awarded by President of Poland Bronisław Komorowski.
„Thank you all for your heart, thank you all for your achievements, I encourage, count, please, persuade and I look forward to the further achievements of all your recipients and your organisations, in activities for the benefit of others in need,” said the President.